This is one of the fitness routines that I recommend to a lot of my friends who want to start training for the first time. It takes only seven minutes of your time to start transforming your body.
Some of my friends often ask me, Why do you keep recommending this? Isn’t it better to go directly to the gym? My full explanation for this could go for hours and hours but I’m going to give you the short version:
- If you are a really busy person, seven minutes of your time is not a lot.
- Going to the gym without proper guidance will get you to the frustration-zone with no results.
- This training was developed by McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario. They know what they are doing.
- The intensity of this training is adaptable to each person instantly.
- You can learn this routine in less than ten minutes.
- This is a training that you can do anywhere at anytime.
- You don’t need any kind of equipment to do it. (just a chair)
So I leave you here with a video showing you the full 7-minute routine that you can download to your phone and have it with you at all times.
Do the exercises at your own pace. It is more important that you complete the full routine than running out of energy right in the middle. I can assure you that you will be amazed at your results.